- Start with a black, white & top coat.
- Base coat your nails in white & let them dry
- Take your black polish & make rounded edges at the sides off each of your nails. This part is the hollow of the cheek.
- Do the same with all your nails & you’re ready to start drawing on a face!
- Taking a bit of black, apply it to a toothpick & then very carefully draw 3 or 4 parallel lines for teeth. You could also do this with a striper brush!
- Now with the same toothpick, just dip the tip & apply little nostrils to each nail.
- A toothpick is a bit too thin for applying a larger dot so grab a thin paintbrush and use the wrong end of it & dip it into the black polish. The larger tip is perfect for a wider dot & makes it easier to just dab on the eyes!
- Then you’re all done the art part! Just top coat & clean up the mess on the sides with a q-tip and some nail polish remover :)
Whoa, this has a lot of notes now. o: I can’t wait until my nails grow out so I can FINALLY do this one. I feel like I posted it forever ago and I just can’t get myself motivated to do it!
And since I know you wanted to see it, here’s a picture from 2001 of nine year-old me dressed up as Groucho Marx, and my eight year-old sister as Harpo.
Vlad Dracula is often known as Vlad the Impaler for his tendency to impale criminals and victims of his wrath. Vlad Dracula was the prince of Wallachia in the late 15th century. Due to the turbulence of the time and his campaign against the Turks, Dracula was not in charge of his country for one reign, but controlled it over various periods of time with intermittent periods of exile. Dracula had spent most of his childhood in a Turkish prison, with his brother Radu, as a hostage so that the Sultan could control their father. His time in prison most likely led to his unstable nature later in life and his penchant for torture.
love this movie!